Thursday, March 26, 2020

Stuck at Home, But Having Fun

Feeling stuck at home? Well we all do these days. I have been working from home these last couple weeks and while it is a lovely day out and perhaps will go on a walk, I just finished a little project. I decided to use all of the random seeds I have been saving from various fruits and make a little fun animation. You can also make your own stop motion animations using found objects in nature and a camera. What kinds of fun nature art animations will you come up with?
I hope this helps you smile today, Meet Me Outdoors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write your comments here. Or you can send an me email with drawings or photos of your findings: meetmeoutdoors.mail@gmail.com.

If you are not sure where to start here are some ideas to get you started:
- Why do you like to go outdoors?
- What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- Where is your favorite outdoor place to explore?
- What adventure would you like to see me go next?

If you have questions about my adventures or wonder what other people are doing, leave a comment and see where the conversation flows.

Please note that your comments are checked for content, any spam or inappropriate comments will be removed.

~ Meet Me Outdoors